Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Exam...exam...

No.... y so many exam....
Y??? Y??? Y???
haih... PMR ar.....
i tell u all...
My result drop!!!! so much!!!
drop liao 10%++ ar...
So bad....

Anyway... still got 2 times mah...
never giv up lo....
Hm... finally my blog is update liao...
hehe... coz free now.....
so update lo...

u noe? During the august holiday...
i'm so relax... every watch TV...
ply computer game....
sleep until 12pm...
and so on....hehe.... i'm so enjoy my holiday...

Yer... so bad... u all go sunway..
oso din call me go... so 'sui' la u all...
if u all call me i oso cannot la...
haha...Anyway.... i want to say..
HAPPY MERDEKA!!!

1 comment:

yvonne_k said...

well, if i ask u go u also cant go right? so whats the point i ask for?! anyway, my results seems like not better than u... -..-"