Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's enough!

Don't ever try to ask me why I didn't go and get a driving license!

I tell you now! Open your eyes and see!
I'm not that rich, or I should said I'm poor!

I don't have enough money to have a driving lesson!
And if I really got that amount of money to get my car license,
then I drive what?!
Do you think a car is cheap?
You know it takes how many months to save money to buy a car?
1 year? 2 year?
Then what for I take my license now! I mean after 1 year time, i think i couldn't drive at all even though i got a car. B'coz I've forgotten most of the things!

So can i take my car license when I afford to buy a car? Can I?

Please... I'm not asking you to understand me! Just leave it to me!
I'm sorry to tell this: This is non of your business!

I'm not trying to tease you! Everyone has their own opinion!
Please respect me!


I'm not from a rich family, but I cant say that I come from a poor family.
I'm a normal person. Normal than the normal!

No comments: