Saturday, December 19, 2009

A morning with DimSum.

Yesterday night went to night market with Yvonne and Karen. Met Fei Sin, Wesley and Shurong there. They planned to go Qian Qi's house after that. Of course we were following. Played at QQ's house until 11pm.

Before home, they asked me for jogging on this morning. But I refused it as I'm so lazy... Haha! However, I joined them at Dim Sum stall this morning. Simple chit chat and breakfast.

Well, sometimes really feel warm when I have done some little things with friends. Especailly those nice friends~ =)

Something had pop out in my brain when I got home.
Life is colourful, when you spend some little time with friends, no matter how busy you are.

Although I'm so busy this few weekends, but I'm still thinking that, social cannot be skipped, and friends cannot be ignored!


Take care. =)

No comments: