Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Today is not my day.

I tried to study all, and yes, I studied all.
I tried to understand all, and yes, I understood all.
But I couldn't get a single mark for my test today.

Since last two year, I told myself, I can't take it anymore, so I must do better.

Anyway,

I just do not know what's going wrong today, or should I say everyday?

I seldom get any action supports from my friends.
I knew the reason and I understood.
But I'm just a human, not clown.

I need someone to talk with me.
I need to express my feeling, either sad or happy.
But I'm so clear about that, this seldom happen.

I knew my friends are just kidding sometimes.
Well, they always do.
But just too much.

Fish will die just because too much of food.
It's the same case here.

I just hope that,
me, for you guys is not a tool of expressing yourself.
I'll be very happy if you don't.

I'm just too looking forward to my new lifestyle.

No comments: