Friday, March 23, 2007

f@n's back......

Hi everybody...
long time no see....
How r u?

i'm fine n hope u so...
Well.... A lot of problem was came to me....
Like... my computer 'sick'...
my blogger account problem
(tis is y i din update my blog)
n sooooooooooooo oooooooooooooon.....
But now is ok....

so i can online now...
update my blog....
chit-chat with fren by msn...
Hm.... i've nothing to say actually...
juz to say hello here... hahaha...


Ok... now.... i tell u guys about my some favourite thing...
First... i'll tell u guy about my favourite cartoon...
Hehe... Did u see three pic above...
Tat's my favourite cartoon... Which is... P O K E M O N
I'm sure u raise ur eyebrows n said 'awesome' in ur heart....
I like tat... no.. i love tat... soooooooooo much...

Now... the bird in first picture which red colour...
is called TORCHIC....It use fire power..
N it loves fire so much... so u can call 'fire bird' oso...
The next one... TREECKO...green colour....
looks like ugly but damn powerful....
It use grass power... natural power...
The last one... named MUDKIP... i love tis most.... B'coz it's so cute....
It the most powerful between TORCHIC n TREECKO.....
It's using water energy.... it makes water to be a harmful weapon..
K.... i think i should stop here...

Will be more favourite nxt time...