Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I just want it that way...

Since when you become like that. Why you all always thought that i'm very 'fan'. Actually do you all noe why i do it like that?i'm sure lots of you do not know the reason. I'm very care about friends, especially the one who know long time already. Actually you know me many years already. Why you still cannot feel that, know that, understand that. I really treat you like my brothers like my sisters. I gave all the things but what i got? You exclude me. Treat me as a pig. And if you all do not want me to go with you all, please tell me directly. Do not ask my friend why i wan to go without an invitation. I tell you now! I'm just want to be closer with you guys. I'm not 'don noe malu'!!! I'm hurt when i noe that. I feel that we are not that close already. I hope can go back to the time when we are playing together. I wan to feel it again. Anyway, i know i cannot feel it anymore, because there is a sea between us. I do not know how to swim so i'm sure i cant go to your side unless u 'swim' here. I'm waiting for that day.

If you have a bad bad mood, family or friends problem, be strong, do not cry, always remember everything you are facing now can be solve. Flying rice will fly to ur side...

No comments: