Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random

Everyone have to choose one of the way,
but it depends on how we treat ourself.

Haih... Trial started four days ago... Still not in situation of study!
What to do? Just take the book and ...... sleep! (Haha!)

Let's talk about other things,

Today is the Moon Cake Festival, anyway, no mood to play or enjoy, because the SPM Trial will be continued tomorrow.
Today will have a great dinner. So, I think I'll enjoy at that moment and throw away all the books! (Study also need energy what!)

These few days, I was crazy about one song, by Rob Thomas. From soundtrack of the movie 'Meet The Robinson', the song title is 'Little Wonders'! YUP! This is the song that I post here! Hahaha! Isn't it nice? This song was talk about people who is having a lot of troubles or a sad memory, and let go all the unhappy things, and something new will occurs just within a short time! (I think so!)

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I only study for Mathematics only, what about additional one? OMG! I think I have to ........
go study later... since I have no mood now and updating my blog!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, day after day, I found that...

I found that I'm so serious in school (of course not after school la), maybe affect by the coming SPM, I think. Even when I'm doing my trial paper, I didn't sleep or take a rest after I finish my paper, some more use the time 'gao gao' leh!!!! FUYOH!!!! In the morning, I normally will singing as loud as I can or just chit chat. but these few days I didn't do all these things, I'm just take my book, sit at the side and the study. HAHA!!! Don noe why! (but also will talk a bit la... since I'm the active 1. :-))

In the end, we will just only remember how it feels.
little wonders, by
Rob Thomas

No comments: