Tuesday, September 02, 2008

happy/sad ending

During the marching competition, the sky is having the rehearsal of the helicopter performance for the National Day.
PBSM marching team, Karen was the commander

29/8/08

'Hari Ko-ko' for our school. I have made the last choir performance during my school years. I should use 'we'. We sang well during the day. Yup! We've did our last performance successfully!

We sang a medley song for that, from two songs. The first song should be 'ONLY YOU' and the second song 'BELAIAN JIWA'(yes, we did sing this song and I'm very happy since I'm the arranger for this song.) This medley took about four minutes time. Ops, before I forgot, we sang another song also, but a small part of it only. We sang this when we're going up to stage. this is a beautiful song and meaningful for me. It's 'I'LL BE THERE'.


We practiced for only a month. Hm... honestly, we took about 15++ days to done this medley. Since a lot of juniors, so every practice we took 2 hours, to teach them slowly. Haha, we have did our best finally. Although there's some unhappy things happened such as scolding, I'm still loves you all. Haha... so geli! But it's true, especially the tenors and the basses, you all improved so much and really surprised me!


Well, I don't know I should be happy or sad. Since this is my last performance, so my secondary school choir life end here. Goodbye to all my member. Anyway, we did our best, for the last time in 2008! I'm waiting for next year! So promise me next year bring the champion trophy back ya?


written by, f@nlof@nlo

No comments: