Thursday, November 27, 2008

Set me free!

OMG! Free from SPM! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn exciting!
I'm going to scream for my life!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Last two days-
When I step my right leg into the school compound,
I feel like, something complicate.
Which means I should be happy since this is the last day of exam!
However, this is also the last day in Saujana!
I mean I cant see my friends that often anymore,
maybe will not see them anymore!

I had EST today, when I finish my last sentence for the essay,
my mouth moves upwards.
Yeah! I smile in my heart! I'm really happy!
Unexplainable feeling!

-Yesterday-
The 1st day of the holidays! Spent it with my fellows guys! And one girl, Fei Sin.
A whole day with sports! 'Song' ah!
Unluckily my leg twisted again.
But not very serious, still can walk anyway.

-3 Dec & 4 Dec-
OMG! Cant wait to see that... er.. I mean I hope it faster come.
You know why? (I dont noe of course! Say la!)
I'm going to Genting Highlands with 4 crazy persons.
Karen... Ann Na... Yvonne... Choy Meng...
It will be fun! Jealous?

-8 Dec-
An outing with girls to celebrate someone's birthday.
Will going to have a K-room and sing inside.
Hm... still not confirm yet since I'm still haven't decide to go or not.

-15 Dec & 16 Dec & 17 Dec-
Wow! My year end trip! Going to Pangkor Island!
Must be a lot of fun.
RM300 for 3 days 2 nights. Quite cheap actually.
Will go Gua Tempurung (I hope I spelled it correctly. :P) before we go to have ferry.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: