Monday, December 01, 2008

Byebye

"Bye bye, my friends;
bye bye, my school;
bye bye, my teachers;
bye bye, my choir team;
bye bye, to my secondary and high school life."

Although we have to say 'bye bye' to all the things, included the love and beloved,
all will keep in my heart, until the ending of my life!

To all my friends,
Do not feel sad! (Although I do.)
Because we're not separating,
our souls are still in our friends heart!
Friends are living in out heart!

End of my secondary life, time to my tertiary life!
A brand new environment, brand new friends,
brand new teachers or brand new life style!
However, our heart will remain unchanged!

Please say goodbye to the past,
please say welcome to the future.
Nobody can stay at certain stage for a long time!
Please accept the changes!
This is the gate to the world outside!

Don't forget to read my blog often,
because I gonna miss u all.
Leave the warmest comment to me,
will be the strongest support!

Promise me, do not forget me, the fat bouncy rice!
I'll never forget you all!
Especially 5sc3,
the sweetest memory!



Thanks, to all my friends.
Thanks for being my friends.
I promise will not forget you all!

BYE BYE!

~*I almost cry when I was writing this post.*~

No comments: