Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disappointing...

Yesterday was a big day...
Finally... after 3 months of waiting...
I got my SPM result...
however, it's really disappointing me...
Here it is~

BM 4B
BI 2A 5C
MORAL 1A
SJ 6C
MA 1A
MT 2A
PHY 3B
CHEM 4B
BIO 4B
BC 3B
EST 5C

I expect my physics and chinese get A.... haih...
My est also.... sucks like.... SHIT!

When the time I was holding the slip, I started to count....
*1,2,3,4,.......*
WTH! 4 only...... OMG.... I really cant take it.... or face it,.. or accept it....
I don noe wat to do!
My tears wanted to come out from my eyes, I cant control it...
I noe it's not good to cry in front of so many peoples,
but I just cant control myself.

After took my result, then I called my dad,
I wanted to tell him that I got only 4 As.
But... I just cant control myself, I cried till I cant speak out any words.
Finally, I took a deep breath and speak it out,
*Papa, I got 4 As only...~*
My dad know I'm sad about tat...
*never mind la... 4A not bad la...* my dad said in the phone.

Really not in mood, especially when I heard ppl screamed because of the As... the beloved As...
I cant jump with happiness, I cant scream with exciting, I cant 'tears' with my smile...
I taste the bitter of the tears... Really sad.... sad... sad...
Although I did my best... I din get a result that could make my family and my friends proud of it...

I'm sorry, I really did my best...

Thanks my friends for supporting me... I'm touched! Ya... I'll remember what u all said, ''Friends are always by your side..."

No comments: