Sunday, March 29, 2009

No more walking!

OH YEAH! Please speak it out, or shout! OH YEAH!

I know this is nothing to make you shout. But it's enough for me to shout whole night!
You know what? I started my driving lesson.

Yeah, last Saturday was my first lesson. 5 hours to sit in air-con room.
Listen to all boring stuff....

The bad things is, the Malay guy and the huge guy who sat beside me, was a smoker.
OMG! I really cannot 'tahan' the smell.
They went out of the room few times in the middle of the talk, for?
For smoke of course! When they came in back again, the smell was enough for me to kill them both!

One more thing, the ..... hm..... I said he's teacher... The teacherasked us to switch off our phone or on silent mode. However, I can hear a lot of ringtones were ringing in the middle of the talk.
OMG! Silent mode please.... It's not only one time, hm.... maybe I can use the word 'always'.

The phone always ring during the talk. Almost ten ppl's phone 'always' ring during the talk.

Don't know they understand BM or not.

During the break time, I ate alone at canteen, and, very fast.
After lunch, back to the room and sat at my place.
I don't really want to talk to the them. B'coz I hate those smoker!

Anyway, I really hope i can study the undang finish then i can take the test!
After that, 6 hours of talk again, and start drive lesson.
Then test! Then P license!
OMG.... cant wait to take that!

No comments: