Friday, May 22, 2009

Updated!

OMG!!!
Next Tuesday will be my big day!
Walking or driving?
Depends on next Tuesday!

HAHAHA!!!


And yeah...
I'm looking for car now...
My dad's friend is a car seller,
and he got 1 car which is in my choice.
Actually is my dad's choice.
It's Satria. Er... the one which only has 2 doors...

Today went to CIMB bank to open a normal saving account.
The final procedure of applying PTPTN loan.
And yeah...finally filled up the forms.
But haven confirm with it yet...
as I want to triple check it.
Hehe...

2moro will be the last day of 'KLIUC Registration Promotion'.
Er... I think it considers as promotion...
Free Ximax branded handphone and get RM500 rebate for on-the-spot register.
HAHA... haih... I'm going to miss the handphone, as I haven't get the money for registration. T.T
Fine... I think it's a cheap cheap brand... HAHAHAHAA!!!! XD

Most of my friends started their colleges adi...
So... Sien...
I nothing to do since they are not free...
I stayed at home, which means not stepping out from my house for 3 days!!!! 72 hours!!!
OMG!!! Cant believe it!

K la... Ciaoz!

3 weeks to go KLIUC!!!!
HAHAHA!!!

No comments: