Saturday, May 30, 2009

Zanmai Pasta

Went to MidValley with friends yesterday...
JP, Wei Yian, Mei Han, Wai Kit, Guo Heng and Yvonne kow....

I reached there at about 10.40 a.m..
I go there earlier to look for something that I need,
so I walked in Carrefour and start searching... =p

Yeah, I found what I want, but the price is unaffordable.
So I gave up to buy it.

While waiting for them, I ate a bread and a Justea grape flavour with aloe bites~

Watched The Night At The Museum 2, quite funny but not as funny as the 1st one.

K, back to the title of this post... Zanmai Pasta!
We went for lunch at Zanmai Pasta.
Very nice Japanese food there! I love it very much!
But, the price makes me 'excited'!
Anyway, worth!

I ordered don't know what name food... It's a mini pasta set.
Don't know what pasta with prawns,
and eel rice... Eel is a kind of fish... Jp told me..


OMG!!! The Eel rice was damn nice! I love it! The sauce was incredible!!!
The prawn pasta was good too! Crispy prawns were my favourite!
But, the bad thing was the Miso Soup!
I don't like Miso Soup... So I don't know how was a nice Miso Soup... =p

Anyway, this set cost me RM25.50 included 5% government tax and 10% service charge.

Went to night market at night...

Back home at around 10.30 p.m..

OMG!!! I cant believe that I hanged out there for 12 hours! *faint*

Ciaoz...

Oh ya... 12 days to go KLIUC.

1 comment:

jptan said...

nt me told u...tat is nt a kind of fish also...tat is kind of snake(waikit told me de) HAHA