Friday, March 12, 2010

Long time no see

Hello, long time no see la! =)

Sorry guys,
because of my laziness and business,
I think I've not updated my blog for quite a long time.
Forgive ya~

Nothing special happened to me actually.
I'm just the normally Feh Fan still.

The only change is,
I'm updating my blog,
thing that I've not done for long time.

...................................................................

Currently practice hard for my piano exam pieces. FYI, I'm taking grade 8 piano practical exam in this coming August. Damn stress wei~ )=
I must get a distinction for it! MUST!

Still in exam period, one more paper left which is at next Tuesday.
It's actually not an easy paper, all about mechanics of engineering,
but I think it's ok for me as lecturer gave lots of tips for this! Wee~

....................................................................

Went back to Saujana this morning for the Sports day. Well, the one reason that I got there, is to watch the cheer leading competition. Nothing else actually. HAHA!

Hm... there are guys in every cheer leading team. Yes, boys are included in every team.

I think it's enough for today.
I know it's boring without picture.
But that's my style, less picture at my blog.
AHAHHA~

No comments: