Saturday, April 02, 2011

Untitled

I almost forgot I have a blog here. HAHA!

Time passes so fast and it's already half year (almost) I didn't update my blog. So now I'm here to revive it!

I know I've lost many of my blog viewer or follower!~ Sorry guys, I'm so lazy to update until I've forgotten this link! Finally I got it back now. XD

Well, I can't say that nothing happen to me in the past half year. My life still on, college, eat, sleep, and so on. However, I did change my way of thinking recently, a lot! I think more before I start doing anything.

Okay, let's talk about others.

Another 6+ months, I will graduate from my Di
ploma level! So after that I'll straight away start my degree year two; I wanna minimum my time for my tertiary study.

Alright, fine~ End about college stuff.

Oh ya! I just got back form my trip at Cherating Beach, Kuantan. It's actually a nice place for people to relax and to escape from the city world. But the bad thing during the trip is, the sea waves were too big, people are not advised (should I say not allow?) to swim on the sea. So we were just playing at the beach side, and stay far away from the waves. Tsunami?! Please~ if there are tsunami then I wouldn't be blogging right now.

Sea turtle! We went to the conservation center (I think so).

I have to end here, forgive me people, I've never been blogging for 6+months, 180+days, 4320+hours, 259200 minutes, 15552000 seconds! Wow, big number huh?!

ps: I'm seriously cannot think any title for this post.

No comments: