Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good day to die "heart"

It's today. Let the heart die.

Friends? The most normal friend will do. Please do no think of close or even a good bonding in between. A "hi & bye" perhaps?

Love and friends. Girl and brothers. These had hurt me so much.

I'm not craving for love, I'm just craving to be cared. One message got half message replied. Am I just too boring for you or you are just not interested on me? It has been almost

I really hope to have a real brother in my family. Well, that is already a truth that cannot be changed. What if one outside of family? That is a great question which I always asked myself, "do I really need to do that?". I have done what I can, I sacrifice my time to help, but what I have in the end is just not more than a thank you. Just reply my message will cheer me all the time.

Well, my heart was chose to die today, at this moment. This is the end for me and you. Please do not say I am changed (You are so kind if you have noticed), I'm just trying to protect myself.

I hope it will not regret me.




No comments: