Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things...

1st thing...
Hm... last month... My phone received a sms...
It really touched me!!! It's from Darren...
The sms shown below...

I may not be the most important person in you life,
But
I just hope that one day when u hear my name,
you'll just say
''Hey! That's my friend!''

Well? It was really great rite???
It is sooooooo........ (hard to explain)


2nd thing...
Exam!!! haih... really sucks man!!!
all subjects are sucks...(for me)
haih... Dissapointed...
Biology - 50%
Physics - 50%
Chemistry - 49%
Add maths - 72%
Maths - 79%
BM - 37%
BI - 54%
History - 41%
Est - 64%
Moral - 65%
Account - 40%
Chinese - 71%
The highlight subjects are sucks
Haih... It's a sucks result... for me!!!

HAIH!!!!!
Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star...

No comments: