Saturday, June 02, 2007

~Fr!3nd2~

Moon Ting - Hm... He is juz like my brother. Taking care of me, lending me a helping hand. A very very very good, kind person. If i'm a girl, i think i'll marry him...

Ivan Ang - Although i noe him only 3 years, but i felt tat he is gentleman, when he is facing to his girlfriend only... He is good actually, but u will feel it when u really noe him.

Tsing Yie - She... is a musical person. She teach me a lot about the music. (I noe she will say: I don teach u anything???) Ya... She is like tat 1... Haih... Dai Ka Jie mah.... And i remembered one thing, she said she will fetch me to go any where. So i'm waiting for that...

Hm... i think i stop here coz i noe some will say: Damn boring la... stop it!!!
For those i din list out at the ~Fr!3nd2~ post...
Plss forgive...

No comments: