Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Starting point

Where is my starting point... The point where I should start.
The point where I should throw everything away...
The point where I should stop my happiness...
The point where I should get my mood back...
THE POINT WHERE I SHOULD GET MY ASS SIT IN FRONT OF TABLE AND GET MY HEAD INTO THE SPM STUDY!

Well, I hate that point, I hope it never comes to me...
Anyway, that's just a hope, and I have to face it, to face the reality.
SPM IS ON THE WAY.... THIS IS THE REALITY!
I am pushing away the point! I am trying to escape from the point!
I'M TRYING TO CHEAT MYSELF, SPM WILL NEVER COME!
Unluckily, it'll not happen.

So now, I have to stop whatever I'm doing right now.
To reach the point, to prepare for the nightmare!
Every night before I sleep, I close my eyes,
tell myself that, SPM IS NOTHING!

SPM IS COMING SOON!

No comments: