Monday, August 25, 2008

fragments of memory


I have nothing to do. I'm not that free actually, just try to escape from the books.
I sit right in the middle of my living room. My eyes stare at the fan, and I start to 'emo'.
Something flash in my brain...

FORM 1
Ya, I remembered when I was form 1, I'm so happy when I hang with my 1 Amanah classmate. We play badminton together, and try to go to the school as early as we could for playing badminton. The smile on our faces, was so innocent, as innocent as a new-born babe. I miss those days, when we're all together.

FORM 2
Hm... this year was a beautiful year. As you all know, I became a prefect on this year, because of this, I made a lot of new friends, my prefect's life started here. Besides, I remembered that our History teacher, Pn Masitah. Haha, we're evil students, us the whole class always make noise during her class, in other words, we're not listening to her at all, except 3 good students in the class.

FORM 3
This year was hard for me, because all my friends different class. And I have to face PMR on that year. Wow, so stress! We hanged out also sometimes but not that often. I was in the good class, so all the teachers are giving us stress. I'm not happy on that year, but it's still over, and i done my best for my PMR, I got 4 A's.

FORM 4
Ow... this year was so funny, it's considered honey-moon year! All my happiness came back to me. All the teachers are so relax in teaching, automatically we'll relax ourselves la... Haha! Anyway, unhappy things happened also. It really hurts me! Really! My heart was bleeding. I have no other choices and have to face the unhappiness.

Well, I'm really really hope that this year will be the perfect year among my school life! All the good memories only, and all my friends!

~THE END~

No comments: