Friday, April 03, 2009

Finally '18'...

Yesterday was my big day! A funny, rushing, surprising, and oily birthday!

My 18th birthday was celebrated with my friends, all my friends! YES! Friends!

-----------------------------------------------------

Morning>>>
Went to IACT, Yvonne's school with Yvonne. She wanted to take EPF form...
After that, we went Sri Petaling. Thought to have our breakfast with Jun Lim.
So I called him,

me:Hey,where are you now?
JL:At home lo, why leh?
me:Oh, no la, wanna have breakfast with us?
JL:Ok... where are you now?
me:Right outside your house!
JL:What?!

Ya... we gave a surprise to him...

--------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon>>>
Went to school for choir, they are going to perform for the Anugerah Day today.
During the practice, they sang Happy Birthday for me.
Ya, the whole choir, at the Dewan Terbuka.
It was so surprise! I was shocked!

After that, we met Jocelyn at school canteen.
Asked her to join us for movie at MidValley.
However, she cant join us.

We wanted to see Confession Of Shopaholic at 4.00pm.
We reached MidValley at 3.55pm.
WTH! What a long queue! Finally, we bought our ticket at 4.17pm.
OMG! The show was started. We rushed, rushed, and rushed!
Finally, sat on our seats, although the show was started 17 minutes ago.

----------------------------------------------

Night>>>
Went to Restaurant Telephone. Have my birthday dinner with 10+ friends!
Crazy, crazy and crazy!

AHAHHAHAHA!!! Chun seng told some 'yellow' jokes! Damn funny!

Then back to sweet home... and sleep..

WAIT! The story haven end yet!

Before sleep, got some messages too. The late birthday wishes!

END!

Sorry for those that I didn't invite for the dinner, I really cant remember who else I already invited or who I have to invite! Please forgive!


No comments: