Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First time...

Yes??? First time???
What is tat about...
Hm... u noe... Friday is our school teacher's day...
hav a program that i interested...
That is KARAOKE COMPETITION....
Oh.... tat's my dream... i didn't join any singing competition b4...
Except when i was in primary school...
Hm... Why i didn't join any singing competition b4???
(since most of my frens said tat i sang well and i don think so anyway...)
Because i don think i can sing well and better than those who take part of it..
Well.... this time... i stand out from crowds and push them away...
I joined the competition because i wan to see...
what is my levels.... and i'll try my best although i'm damn scared...
1 day left.... MY LOVE form WESTLIFE...
so hard to sing... a bit regret for choosing this song as a competition song...
Haih........... Anyway... i noe u all will support me rite????
I noe u all will be the my 'power' rite???
Plss gimme some response and let me see my fans???


What a Perasan post

No comments: