Tuesday, May 29, 2007

~Fr!3nd2~

Friends... are the air i breath...
Well??? Agree????
Everyone in this world cant live without a friend...
Hm... since friends are important in my life...
So i'll talk about my friends....

Ho Lip Yong - A 8 years friend. A clever, friendly, silent person. He'll never say something to someone who he didn't noe... sometimes! Hm... he is very friend to me and important to me la, but don noe what he's thinking about this... Maybe i'm juz a normal friend in his heart??? I don't noe...

Chuah Chun Seng - I think u noe him. Ya... he's a bit __ la... but it's ok for me. Although he always make angry... sometimes! He is a very good, kind, 'Yi Hei' person. He can do what he could for his friends. Hm... although i noe him only 4 years, i noe him very much... i think! Also my important friend...

Yvonne Kow - Hm... seriuosly, when i was form 1, i though she is very 'chuan'=len si. But i'm wrong when i really noe her. Already 4 years she got in my life. She is kind, friendly, fair, 'fashionable', open minded person. She also my important friends wei... Hey.. come on la... friend la... not lover la...( i wont rampas moon ting's wife)

Lee Jia Hao - A cute, clever, sporting, loves to play online games, fun person. But sometimes he is annoying. Don get angry k? When i was form 1, i same class with him and now we become good friends... Ops!!! I cant use 'good', it's not suitable. Hm... how about 'best'???

I'll continue on nxt post

No comments: