Saturday, July 12, 2008

Many to one...

Oh my god... spm is coming soon...
3++ months oni....
I haven finish my revision yet la...
nxt minthe will be the trial exam...
some more teacher haven finish the textbook yet...
hm.. i don't noe how to spell 'silibus'
What the.... i haven finish HARRY POTTER yet...
I haven finish POKEMON yet...
please... don come so fast...
my brain was no clear at this moment...
i cant study at all...
What i'm always thinking is harry and pokemon...
help me!!!
I don't wan SPM!!!

Ops... before i forgot..
Teacher told me,
there's another choir competition on next month.
Hm... the song was specified,
hav to sing folk song... (lagu kerakyatan)
something like 'rasa sayang'.
Since it's lack of time to practice...
teacher haven decide yet whether wan to join the competition or not..
Anyway, i think i'll be the pianist also
if teacher wan us to join it.
haih....
Why so many things come to me at once....
Haih... is it the add maths function? Many to one function!

No comments: