Monday, August 24, 2009

1 more month?

What is that about?
What will happen after one month?

I can answer you with a very accurate answer,
MY FINAL EXAMINATION IS COMING SOON!

OMG~
No wonder my lecturer was so rushing today.
He finish a chapter within two hours! YES! TWO HOURS! A COMPLETE CHAPTER!
He skipped tutorials, and, that means I have to get my butt in the library and do MY own tutorial, so that my brain won't blank during the final exam.

What to do?
Just try to work harder and harder.
This is my first semester, and I need to show something to my parents.
So I can't fail! I must get at least 3.50 GPA.

Hm... maybe it's a high target?
However, it's my target! >.<

Now, I must enjoy, or study during the this Ramadan month.
My final will be held after the Hari Raya.

Final is coming~

No comments: