Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I've done?

I didn't update my blog for a 'period of time'. And now I have some time to update my flying rice! Haih... damn busy. Don't know what I've done last few weeks. >.<

I busy about the homeworks of course, and some tests. Had my physics and chemistry test last few weeks. And oh yeah! I got full marks for chemistry test2. Haha... YES! I AM SHOWING OFF! Because I know this may be the one and only. T.T

Passed up my mathematics assignment and maths test 2 today. Quite easy actually, at least I can finish it. OMG~ Next Monday has mathematics class at night, sien~ Hey!

Good news! Next Tuesday's class canceled! Feel like going out! Anyone?

Oh ya~ My car has been 'transformed' into Auto-car successfully! Happy or not? I don't care~ As long as I can drive soon. Still facing my biggest driving examiner, my dad.>.<

I have been in KLIUC for almost two months. Hm... finally there are few friends there, but still in Hi-Bye mode. Hope to get close with them soon!

Still remember who is Sir Rizal that I mention before in this blog? My physics teacher. He cancelled the class LAST minute last Thursday. The point is, I have only 1 class whcih is physics class on that day, so what? Go back with nothing. I can do nothing as he paste a memo at the class last minute! LAST MINUTE! Argh~

Last week, was a unbelieveable week. Five days of dinner at outside. Means I had my dinner outside for five days! I can't believe that it happened to me! HAHA!!!!

Hm.... I think that's all for this week. HAHAHAH!!! IF I have time, my blog will be updated! Sabar lah!


Let's see how childish was me! This photo took in year... hm... Form 3 la...


Missing my high school friends!!!

No comments: