Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday party or gathering?

Hm... For me it's considered a gathering!
HAHAH!!!
Alice, thanks for your birthday party, as it let us to gather once again!

Well, I do not manage to upload photos, as most of the 'camera man' has done their job!

I was happy to see some old friends!!! Haha...
Chit chating... Playing... Eating... AND, the most important 1, PHOTO-ING!

However, I felt that it's boring when some of them went home. Hm... I think it's because we separated into few groups already, so I found that it was hard for me to join other groups... T.T

Hm... I think I'm going through a stage called 'rusting'. HAHAH! Means not as close as before la. Er... I must do something to warm it!

Thanks for reading... lazy to update long post, short post also can be accepted I think?>.<

Take care~

No comments: