Saturday, October 11, 2008

Call me a guitar freak

Guitar! Guitar! Guitar! OMG!!! These few weeks, I practiced my guitar almost everyday.
I don't know why but I'm just cannot get my head out of that!!!!!


The Eagles... One of my favourite band!
Their song 'Hotel California' was my dad's favourite song.
It's nice man..... Go and search and of course download it!!!


Well... After every practice, my left hand fingers were going to 'burn'!
Haha... If I put my fingers inside the water,
I think there will be a 'Si~~~' sound and some smoke coming out!!!
Haha... This is not 'kua cheong', not hyperbola!!!! It's true!!!
My fingers was PAIN!!!!


Haih... 29 days left...
I better start my study from now to avoid my result fail with some flying colours....
hm... I mean flying RED colours!!!


''...I'm the only one. But not alone...''
One Moment In Time, by
Whitney Houston

No comments: