Wednesday, October 22, 2008

tag... tag... tag...

The last person to tag you is?
Assilem! Er... I mean Melissa. XD

What relationship do you have with him/her?
She was one of the Alto Dai Kar Jie in the choir. So... it's consider teammates and for sure one of her friend.

You 5 impressions towards him/her.
-Noisy
-'Lemah-lembut'
-Pretending to have a small appetite in front of others although she eat a lot.
-A curry mee freak.
-Her speaking was not clear enough.

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
Hm... She called me last last month. Hehe... unpredictable!

The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you.
''I hate Farenheit!''. You said that before!

If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Hang myself at the nearest banana tree!

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Buy all the curry mee in this world, and I won't let her taste or even see a drop of curry! :P

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
Impossible, because she is too old for me!!!

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
I'm too handsome, or, my girlfriend is too hot! (What a reason?!)

The most desirable thing you want to do to him/her
Hm... buy a bowl of curry mee and send it to her through DHL now! (Impossible!)

The overall impression of he/her
Hm... Like a Jelly!?

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Noisy, annoying, and those who don't know me always thought that I do not for exercises. Hmmp!

The character for yourself is?
I'm a musical person, some music note are flowing inside my body!

On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
Start emo without any 'visible' reason.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Maksim! OMG... So many girls scream for me!!!!

Pick a loved one and say something about them
**********, you ______________, _________. Although__________, ________________________. (You know, I do not like to say this kind of things. :-))

Ten people to tag,
1. Yvonne (haha, The third 1 rite?)
2. Fei Sin
3. Tsing Yie (Just do it! Hehe...)
4. Shurong
5. Choy Meng
6. Melc
7. Melanie W.
8. Moon Ting
9. Chia Wen
10. Park Leng

Who is No.2 having relationship with?
Hm... You ask her la

If no.7 and no.10 were to get together would it be a good thing?
OMG!!! hm... It will be a 'good' thing... I think.

How about no.5 and 8?
It's impossible because they do not know each other, AND, they are not gay anyway.

What is number 1 studying for?
SPM... 17 days more!!!!

When was the last time you chatted with them?
Overall, ------------- Yesterday I did chatted with some of them! Hehe...

Is number 4 single?
Think so...but he do not want that!

Talk about no.2.
A JAY CHOU FREAK!!! OMG!!!

Finally,
finished.

2 comments:

Chong Fei Sin said...

The no.2 having relationship wif.......Jay Chou !!! Waahahaha

Anonymous said...

Feh Fan! What the heck do you mean when you call me TOO OLD, har? The last time I checked, we're only 2 years apart in age difference, ok?

"Buy all the curry mee in this world, and I won't let her taste or even see a drop of curry! :P"

You are so mean la. T.T