Saturday, October 04, 2008

Flying without wings

A week of holiday was gone. Done nothing, included the plans that I have made during the exam weeks. However it's over, at least I learned something during this week, something that can find in the deepest friendship.

A true friend is the one that who care for you. I agree with this. Someone did care for me. What is happened just over, and now is the time to make it right! Make my RESULT right!

Went out for buying guitar accessories during holidays. Mid valley, Mid valley, also Mid valley! God please save me! And would like to say sorry to KY and PS, I cannot attend to your birthday celebration because I have something to do. Hehe... I practiced guitar with my guitar freak. (We 'dreamed' to form a band!!! Ya... it's just a dream. Hope it can be a real dream.) For sure, after few days of 'bleeding blood' (blood= $money$), my guitar is became nicer, at least nicer than before.

I did not online for almost a month. So another sorry here for not updating the blog often and visiting my beloved blogmate. And thanks for continue viewing my blog anyway! Haha!!!

This 30+ days I have to, I must study harder...... not harder, suppose to be the hardest. I must get the best result for my parents, my friends, and of course for ME, the flying rice!!!

... don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better...
Hey Jude, by
The Beatles

No comments: