Monday, June 15, 2009

Boring too

First day of orientation.
Open ceremony today,
OMG!!! I want to sleep... can I?

Every student are requested to wear in formal.
Sitting in the hall for 2 hours+.

Then is bursary and admin briefing.
1 word... boring!

After the two briefing,
group activities.
I am not staying in the hostel,
so I don't have a group yet.
Finally, I was arranged in group 2.
haih.... then.... swt activities are coming out!

Each group was given an egg ytd,
then they are asked to take care of this egg.
*Does it like a game that we usually play in a camp?*
And, some group has broken their eggs...
Oh watever! I don care the egg anyway.

I don't what is going on after I sat in my group,
suddenly, the senior announce that 1 group is lost.
*I don noe what game are they playing actaully! =.=''*

Then the group was asked to tell some sad story to make us cry!
WTH!!!! =.=''
Of course they failed to do so!

But here's the funny thing,

1 guy in that group was telling the sad story,

''I am walking around, suddenly, the egg fall down. From my friend.... I mean from my hand...''
*ur friend's egg fall down? So sad...=.=*
Every one is laughing crazily!

He continue the story, which is the funniest part!
''...the egg falls down, so... I very sad la!''
Every one is laughing crazily again!

And their stories are around the egg... OMG!!!

Then the lunch time,
I beh tahan the boring that I got just now!
So I call my dad to fetch me back!

So I'm skipping the others activities!
I'm sorry to do that!
But seriously, damn boring!

No comments: