Friday, June 05, 2009

I can give you! Do you?

Please... can anyone fill my needs?
I just need some time!
Time to look for more warmness!
Time to look for more support!

I really did my best to know what are you thinking.
I try to understand you,
to not hurt you;
to make you feel happier;
to let you have a people that know you well,
so that you can share your everything to me whenever you need me.

But;

Do you?
Do you try to understand me?
to not hurt me;
to make me happier;
to let me feel that you are by my side?

I understand;

I really do.
Not all people have to understand me,
because you are not born to understand me;
by my side always;
adapt me;

Sometimes I want;

I need someone who I can share my everything.

Sometimes I ask myself;

Am I doing the right thing?
Understanding someone that who is not willing to understand me.
Some of my friends told me that, ignore them!
Don't care how they feel as they don't care about you at all.

But;

I know myself well,
I can't do that to someone that I care about.
Yeah, I am boomerang.
That's me!

When the one you care do something good for you,
write it on a rock;
when the one you care do something bad for you
write it on the beach;

Remember the kindness,
like the words on the rock,
can't get it off;
Forget the resentment,
like the words on the beach,
go with the sea, far away.

This is real me, real Feh Fan.
If you think I'm liar,
nothing I can do...

Not an emo post,
Just a sharing post!

No comments: