Friday, June 19, 2009

Why must Auto?

Hey!
Can you give me some time?
Maybe 2 weeks?

I don't think I'm that sucks anyway!
I can handle a Manual car!
Trust me la!

Why must you change to Auto?
It's not free ok?
It needs RM1000+!

''Can I drive to...."
''CANNOT!''
OMG!!! What for you bought me a car?
Next week college also you don't let me drive,
you fetch again.
OMG!!!!

I just need some time to master a Manual car!
I'm not a genius driver,
and I know I'm not good in driving!
Considered bad I think!

But I can handle it!
What I need is TIME!!!!!!

Whatever, you want to change auto then go ahead.
Because I know it's useless for me to say anything.
Just do it!
I'll just be the little boy forever!
The little boy who always need protect and helps!

Wesley, try to lower the price he offered la...thanks!

No comments: