Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I hate English class!!!

Damn it.... There's a English quiz 2moro...
Damn f*cking no confidence...
I totally confuse between simple past tense and present future tense.
I know these are the simplest thing, but I also know that I'm suck on grammar.

Haih... I think the quiz tomorrow is full of past tenses and past participles! Which gonna kill me!!!

Teacher gave us a exercise to us last class, it was all about the two tenses which I mentioned above.
And you know what? I was confidence before I look at the questions, but not when I was doing it.
It's so confusing when these two tenses come together! OMG!!!

I just simply do, as the exercise should be passed up before the class end.

WTH!!! I wanted to make my mind clear, but I failed to do that.
I was rushing, to finish the exercise before the stupid class end.
I was so sure that, I got almost all wrong for that.

However, It's over.
And I'm so noob, because I'm going to do some online exercises which about these two tenses later. HAHAHA!!! Sounded so stupid.
But I have no choice, because I want to get high marks for my every quiz! T.T

I hate English class!!! HELP~~~~~

No comments: