Tuesday, June 09, 2009

2 more boring days

OMG!
My holiday will soon be at an end!!!
2 more days!
Saturday is the orientation,
then 15 orientation again....
till 19th i think...

And the stupid college,
set the orientation from 6am to 10pm...
16 hours! *Is it a camp?*

Haih... no choice,
my parents ask me to stay there for a week.
As they are worrying me to drive at 6 in the morning and 10 at the night.
So... haih... away from my blog for a week.
*KLIUC offered hostel for free to students during the orientation week*


I really hope that Jia Hao and me will be arranged to a same room...
So that I will not be so f*cking boring.

.......................................................

Let's talk about others,
I got my license last two weeks,
but....
I touch my car not more than 1 hour.
WTH... My dad said I'm a newbie,
so must not drive alone.
*Never try never know lo, practices make perfect!*

And I want to drive it to find my fellow, but I didn't

as I know what will my dad said, CANNOT!

I drove it to the highway last Sunday, *with my dad of course*

and it's much more better, I can control the car adi.
Everything go smooth, expect changing gear when turn.
Hey, dad! So can I drive myself to Sri Petaling for my piano lesson 2moro?

Haih...
I wonder when I can drive like my friends...
Haih...
I wonder when I can get back my car,
*my car is at workshop now, just to fix something...*

.............................................................

2 more boring days to go...

No comments: