Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another update!!!

Watched Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince! What a nice show!!! It was nicer than 'The Order Of The Phoenix'. Really! I don't want to say how nice was it, because, some of you might not see this movie yet.

I'm really looking forward to the gathering...
Organized by Wesley, held on this coming Saturday.

I have not been a party so far, since January. *If I not mistaken*So, I'm really want to play with my friends!!! HAHAHA!!!

Hm... I knew some of my friends which are from Choong Wen 6S had a gathering last Saturday.
May I ask, where is Tai Thung's one? Hm... Hope someone will organize it. But I'm sure the one definitely will not be FEH FAN.... >.<>

After the rushing of assingments and tests last week, I was so free this weekend. Nothing to do at home, so what's next? ONLINE... Hahahahah!!! And? SLEEP... Hohohohoh!!! Aiyo, really nothing to do.

I hope I can watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince one more time... Hehe... really nice!
I'm definitely a Harry Potter's fan! Wuhuhu~~

No comments: