Thursday, July 09, 2009

Physics Quiz

Well, today was my very first physics quiz.
I can tell you, it's so funny.

Since we have 2 hours for the physics class,
so the lecturer continue the class,
and the quiz started on the second hour.

"You all know right? Today has physics quiz..."
Maybe some of them didn't attend to the previous class, so they missed the information.
"Ok, since today is the first quiz, so.... erm.... open book la!"

Well, I should be happy, but, no book.
I have no any physics books, he didn't give us any notes.
We only had some notes that copy from the whiteboard. Not very useful. But better than none.

During the quiz, everyone was discussing, and, moving around for answer.
OMG... is this a quiz?
Some even asked for help from lecturer, the worst is, lecturer really helped them. OMG!

Since, he helped them, then I also asked for his help. Damn funny. I wondered this is quiz or tutorial. HAHAHA!!!

Some questions in the quiz, were not taught by him anyway.
Luckily, I was so hardworking (joking la... >.<), because I study myself in the library yesterday and this morning. Hm... not considered study, it should be doing homework, the physics tutorial.
I can't imagine if I didn't study that in library. T.T

Anyway, I realize that blogger has no way to upload a recording. A wav file.
Because I recorded the lecturing way of my physics lecturer.
Too bad... Next time I will try to record a video.
So that you all can understand me...T.T

Erm... Hm...
.....................................

One more thing,
Maths and science subjects will be taught in mother language and Bahasa Malaysia again.
I was not agree with this.
I don't want to mention what's the reason.
I just want to voice it out!

No comments: