Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm ready!

After two weeks of college, everything has come to me...
Classes...
Tutorials...
Quizzes...
all are right on the queue...

They are coming...

This is the third week;
The first quiz, Technical English was did on yesterday.
Well, all about the tenses,
same thing, confusing.
I got a lesson during the quiz,
DO NOT CHECK BACK THE ANSWER AFTER FINISHED ALL THE QUESTIONS!
I should said this is the old lesson, which I already got during the second last SPM paper, EST!
It's over, forget about it...

The first tutorial, Chemistry was submitted today.
Well, it's not that I want to show off myself or say that I'm the smartest student in the class, *I'm not the smartest anyway!*
but what I saw today is, some of them were doing the tutorial during the class, shall I say copy?
Haih... I know I'm not the clever one, but I really don like the feel.

Know why?

Because they'll miss whatever the lecturer said during the class, then, they don't understand when lecturer is giving examples.

Then what?

He go teach them one by one!!! Can teach after the class?
WASTE MY TIME!!!
Haih... ignore my ''perasan-ness''.

ZChen is at my college right now I think. Or just over.
That is the 签唱会. Haha... I think not much people were there.
Because I heard from the ticket selling counter,
there's still 30 or 13 tickets are waiting to be sold.
Haih, KLIUC has more Malays... Too bad...

Anyway,
I'm ready for the coming quizzes and tutorials! COME ON!!!
Hahaha....

Feel free to visit. http://www.twitter.com/fanlofanlo
Bye~

No comments: