Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2 years already...

Two years?
Yes! I was blogging for 2 years already.
It was so fast. Time was an evil!

I see back what I've been posted for the past two years.
It was funny as my English really sucks.
Much more better than now compared to 2 years ago, at least.

I was touched, when I saw the previous post.
Really! Thanks Yvonne, even though I know u din view my blog often.
Yvonne did supported me to blog! Because she said my blog was funny.
But I think 'funny' is not suitable to describe my blog now...
Thanks to Chi Hou, Melc, Tsing Yie and Moon Ting too...
You guys always view my blog at the beginning of my blogging life.

And....
2day is Chirstmas.
so.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Always remember what is the true meaning of friends.
The true meaning of friends is giving support to each other,
no matter a small little things, or a big huge problem.
*in my opinion*

REMEMBER!

No comments: