Sunday, December 14, 2008

A tiring day

-13 Dec 08-
Went for education fair at Mid Valley on that day. Reach there at about 11am. Start the 'journey' with Wai Kit, Fei Sin and Li Chang. But Wai Kit and I separated with the girls after visited some colleges. Nothing to say about this... Because it's all about the same. I was looking for the Engineering and Music. By the way, my dad doesn't support me to take Music since this course doesn't have much jobs.

I asked for many information from the colleges, however, I hope I can study in University. So I was only asking for Degrees courses. International College Of Music (ICOM) was good! The course was all about comtemporary music! But it cost RM100,000 to finish it. Ya, I din't mention wrongly, it's a hundred thousand dollars.

After the education fair, Li Chang said want to get JJ Lim's signature. So we went to Sungai Wang. On the way to there, we take KTM, LRT. Unfortunenately, it was raining, so we were forced to take Monorail KL. And finally, got JJ Lim's signature.
And I took some pictures too. After that we went to Low Yat Plaza since Fei Sin wants to buy some phone accesorries.

Finally, it was to go back. So we walked back to Sungai Wang and then to LRT then to KTM and MV. Then go back with Wai Kit's car.

Walau... damn tiring.

Sorry to Yvonne and Karen, for not joining the dinner.

No comments: