Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What am I suppose to do?

Something that has past, please forget it.

Almost two weeks after SPM, I've done something.
A trip, sports, shopping, sleep, buy books, read books ......


Well, the most important thing is to think,

and choose the best path for myself.

Should I go Form 6?
Should I go college?

Should I go university straight away? *Ex. UTAR


If I'm going to take Form 6;

What subjects should I take?

Where should I take Form 6?
Seri Sentosa? Victoria?


If I'm going to college;
What course should I take?
Which college should I choose?
Which kind of loan should I take?


If I'm going to University straight away;

What course should I take?

What results should I have?
What scholarship that I can take?

Although there are some useles questions,
I'm still do not know how to choose!
Civil Engineering?
Biomedical Engineering?
or
Materials and Manufacturing Engineering?

Maybe

Diploma in Music?

Business?

or
IT?

OMG!
Some more I've been chosen to follow the national service.
Haih... I'm in trouble.
Confuse and blur.
Helpless and aimless.

No comments: