Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 'zero' 0 'nine'

Few more hours later, it will be a brand new page of my life.
Look back at 2008, this year was really a great year.

I've faced some new challenges, made some new friends,
all the things that I've been through, were great!

I learned 'how's friend important in real life';
I fight with my friends, I cared my friends,
I hurt my friends, I loved my friends.

Thanks to my class, 5 science 3 '08.
We all were so unity, we worked as a team!
It brought me a lot of sweet memories!
I'll appreciate.

Goodbye, 2008!
'You' brought so many happiness to me,
of course some sadness too.
I love 2008! The year which is the best!

Hello, 2009!
I'm looking forward to 'you'.
There will be a brand new life page for me!
May the happiness come to me as usual!
May my friends stay healthy and beautiful or handsome!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: