Saturday, December 06, 2008

Genting trip

The five crazy peoples!


Event :A trip to Genting Highland
Date :3rd December 2008 and 4th December 2008
Time :We took bus at 9.00am, so we reach KL Central at about 8.00am

It was 6.00am! My phone alarm wok me up. And, I gave a morning call to Yvonne to woke her up after I did. I reached Karen's place at about 6.45am, Yvonne was waiting for me to go in together. Choy Meng arrived too at 7.ooam, and so Ann Na was waiting for us since she was going to fetch us to the KTM station. Went Ann Na's house with 'do not know what reason' and finally we were at Tasik Selatan KTM station. Went K

L Central with KTM and had breakfast there (McDonald again. =.='') because we had a lot of time.

We made sure that we had already ''buang air seni'' then got into the bus. The bus started to 'run' at about 9.05am. It took 1 hour and 10+ minutes to reach Genting Highlands. And I was bored so I took some aimless photos and listened to my MP3.

I took this in the bus to show the fog.

10.11am, we finally reached there. And for sure, we quickly went to the First World Hotel to check in. On the way to the lobby, we went toilet, again.
It was decorated by a lot of light bulbs, so nice! I can't stop 'shoting',with my phone camera!

The sign for the First World Hotel toilet. Took this while waiting others to come out from the toilet.

A Christmas decoration on the hotel lobby.

We took the number, 2045. And we looked at the board, it was only 1o10. WTH! We had to wait for 100+ people to finish their check in. So we decided to walk around in the Time Square. *The First Worls Plaza also called Time Square* There was a exhibition about China on the centre court. AND! I saw this tradisional instrument. In Chinese, it was called 'Tao Di', I'm sorry that I don't know the English name. Did it looked nice and cute? It was small, and I asked for the price.
I was shocked when I heard that. It cost RM 69.90! WTH! And that was the cheapest one. T.T So I gave up to but it. But I really love this thing, so I asked for permission to let me take a photo with it.

...................
RM69.90! T.T

We went back to the lobby to check the number. The board shown 1019. WTH! Well, we decided to play first. The first game we played was Spinner. I did not played it as I felt dangerous.
We took 30+ minutes to play the first game. After that, we went back to lobby to check in. Finally we got our room. Put all our things inside and rush to the Theme Park again.

We played not so much games. Since we had to queue and it wasted out time. This is the games that we played. Check it out!

The "Pirates something". Not that irritate but fun. Because we all 'shiock sendiri' and screamed loudly.

The Kart. And we were asked to wear this because we had to wear helmet.
(Helmet maybe dirty.)

We had our lunch at Hai Nan Restaurant. It 'took' us RM100.

We waited for 1 hour + and finally we had rided this. It was so irritate, and I forgot how to scream when the moment which falling down. It stopped at the top for ten seconds and will 'drop' suddenly. (We did count the time when we were waiting.) When we were up there, I started to count, 1, 2, 3, ... 9, it dropped! I hadnot ready yet! AH!!!!

At midnight, we went Starbucks. I ordered Signatures Hot Chocolate.

Skipped for the what we were doing in the hotel after that. Because we all went crazy.

In the next morning, we had our breakfast at Old Town White Coffee. And bla.. bla... bla... Eventually, we had no other things to do. So we decided to wait the time to pass at McDonald.
We slept there. Hm...maybe me only.?

ZZZZzzzZZzZzZZZzZZz

They were doing something important! Which it 'WAIT'!

Finally, that is the time to godown the hill. Left Genting by Cable car. Then took bus to KL Central. Then went home with KTM.

Took in the cable car. This is my first time to sit in the cable car! XD

And.... that was the end of the trip! Back home, and sleep like a pig!

No comments: