Monday, April 06, 2009

Be a friend isn't easy...

I think a lot about life after SPM.
Do u know the feeling that a day without anyone? Only yourself?
Yes, I do!
'Lonely' is not enough to describe the feeling.
It just unexplainable.

Everyday stay at home, of course sometimes some outing.
I think back the time when we a group of friends hang together,
it was so happy, and crazy too.

There is one time, I almost cry when I'm missing my friends.
Seriously, I hope we're in the same class, same school again.
Really do! I'm so regret, that I didn't appreciate much the school time.
Where is Doraemon?
Can I go back to the time? Please...

Last Friday, was a dinner, I'm really happy that friends finally hang together!
Although only some of those, but I'm already happy.
Think back to secondary school time, I didn't learn how to be my best friend's best friend.
I hurt my best friends some more! I was so regret that time.
Our friendship also 'hurt'. No more 'best' in front of the friend.
Because of this, I don't take anyone else as the 'best'. I scared I hurt one more 'best' among my life. I really scared I lost one more 'best'. So sorry that I have this kind of thinking.

Do you know the feeling, that you treat a friend as the best, however the friend just treat you as a normal one.
The feeling is sucks! Just like a love. You love the one who don't love you. It's sucks
And I do know the feel. But what can I do? I'm just continue to be the normal one.

Just leave me along now... I want it back!
I'll let my friends stay in my heart...
I'll never forget the memories that you bring to me.

P/S:I'm so hungry... Nobody's home now... Gonna eat Maggie after post...

No comments: