Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drive?

'Come on baby let's go~'
Oh yeah, that was my phone alarm ringtone...
It was time to wake up, 7.15am.
Brushed teeth and did whatever that I have to.

Then, went to the bus stop nearby at 7.55am.
The uncle will come pick me at about 8.00am.

'Tik! Tak! Tik! Tak!'
It's already 15 minutes since I sit at the bus stop.
So I decided to call the uncle.

Me : 'Hello? Uncle? Are you on the way now?'
Uncle : 'Yeah! It's raining, so there's very jam (traffic). I almost reach ya!'
Me : 'Ok la then.'

Another 10 minutes past...
Finally saw a black Kancil with the big word 'L'.
So happy, because I waited for him for 25 minutes.

Uncle drove me to a Bukit Jalil area,
and he stopped at a side, explained the gear, clutch and gas.
Then my driving lesson started!
OMG!!! The gas pedal was so hard to control, (for me) because my right leg just have to touch it, hm... kiss it very very soft. =.=

Every was fine, he show me the road that I should go.
But, I found that, I was heading to the Seremban highway area.
O.o WTH... 1st day of drive already at the highway.
Seriously, I'm ok with it. Hm... nothing to be scared. Because uncle will rescue me with the break pedal at his passenger place! HAHA!

I drove at Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling and Kuchai Lama area.

Got two horns today from stupid cars.
And.... mati enjin for once! T.T At the traffic light.

Since I told uncle that I wanted to go back school for something (choir of course, nothing else! :P), so he asked me to drive to my school then.

I was like WTH?! K, followed what he said, drove to SMK Seri Saujana.
Haha... That's all for today's lesson.
Quite interesting because that is my first time! :P

Tomorrow another lesson, parking.
Hope everthing will be fine.

P/S: OMG... Uncle asked me to wait at the bus stop at 7.00am tomorrow. What an early lesson! =.=''

No comments: