Saturday, April 18, 2009

You make me so HOT!!!

OMG... What a bad weather...
It's so hot... I thought night suppose to be not very hot...
No wind... It's so ''bosan''...

My both sisters went to Genting this evening. For Hinz concert tonight.
They got two free tickets so there must be one have to sacrifice among three of us.
And I'm out... I don't really like Hinz anyway... :P

Well... since my sisS is not around, so pasar malam with my mum only...
OMG, although it's raining, (a small one of coz!) I'm sweating all the way!
I really cannot tahan these kind of hot! No wind!!!
Quickly buy some fruits, apples and oranges then fly home!
Yes! FLY! *I'm flying without wings~~~*
Ops... when I'm 'flying', almost forgot to buy newpaper.
Quick! Quick! Quick!
HOME!!! I'M COMING!!!

Finally, home~
Put all the stuff on the floor, then very quick, take all I need!
And.... very very quick! Take a bow... I mean take a bath...
(Hehe... currently listening take a bow by Rihanna! XD)

After that... also very quick! On my computer!
Then internet! Then blogging! hahahaha...

Well... Lame post...
Thanks for reading!

No comments: